Thursday, February 26, 2009
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Make time to practice meditation, yoga, and most importantly, prayer.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in 2008.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don't over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the
past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come.
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Last but not the least:
40. Please Forward this to everyone you care about
Thursday, September 11, 2008
in the meantime...
|i've been out of blogspot for a while now and have been busy with my new hobby that is baking. i thank you for your visits, and apologize for not keeping up to date, domestic duties are endless and i only usually have time to browse other sites than update mine. anyway, i do keep my baking site quite active, whenever i have new goodies from the oven, so if you guys want to check them out and keep up to date with what's up with us, do visit! :) plus of course, there's the rest of our lives in photos and videos at our multiply site, the blogging has taken a backseat there as well. |
i've done a few cakes to date and here's some of those custom-made ones i did. see you around! :)
Saturday, August 9, 2008
the next level :)
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
|Life before and after Christ changed them. |
*Oh How He Loves us*
He is jealous for me
Love's like a hurricane, I am a tree
Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy
When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory
and I realize just how beautiful You are and how great your affections are for me.
Oh, how He loves us so
Oh, how He loves us
How He loves us so.
So we are His portion and He is our prize,
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes
If grace is an ocean we're all sinking
So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest
I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way
That he loves us,
Woah, how He loves us
Woah, how He loves us
Woah, how He loves
about the song:
Fw: Ironman - the best ever!!!
|very touching video... can't help but share it :)|
A son asked his father, 'Dad, will you take part in a marathon with me?'. The father who, despite having a heart condition, says 'Yes'. They went on to complete the marathon together. Father and son went on to join other marathons, the father always saying 'Yes' to his son's request of going through the race together. One day, the son asked his father, 'Dad, let's join the Ironman together.' To which, his father said 'Yes' too.
For those who don't know, Ironman is the toughest triathlon ever. The race encompasses three endurance events of a 2.4 mile (3.86 kilometer) ocean swim, followed by a 112 mile (180.2 kilometer) bike ride, and ending with a 26.2 mile 2.195 kilometer) marathon along the coast of the Big Island . Father and son went on to complete the race together. View this race at.......
Friday, July 25, 2008
project: baking :)
|i've been out of circulation for the longest time! it feels like ages since i last updated this blog. and why is that? well, i have to admit that i've fallen in love.. and dear hubby knows about it and has nothing but full support :) i've been crazy about baking since the my first cupcakes! and from then and i've been working the oven for at least three cakes a week, and i'm loving it! it's been almost two months now and i've been doing the baking (by repeated orders, at that! :)) religiously as the family enjoy the yummy "scraps". here are some of my creations, i've been updating aprilcakes site in multiply when i have new goodies baked so do check it out, too! very special thanks to my loyal photographer and number 1 supporter, my dear husband and to the two little happy eaters who always say "i love your cakes/cupcakes/cookies, mommy! they're soooo yummy!". :)|
these cupcakes are for today:
my attempt to a baked cheesecake:and my experimental mocha cake:
and the one that went to market: and lastly, i would like to introduce the star of my baking (apart from me, that is! :p), my newest baby... my kenwood chef titanium 1000 watts kitchen machine. i just love it!!! i can now say i will never look at another kitchen machine, ever! i love that it made my mixing so easy, i enjoyed baking much more the moment i got this. it is not cheap, yes. but i see myself growing old with it! hehehe. the family just loves it, too... we are cake people! :)
i am so looking forward to taking the next steps... like fondant cakes, character cakes and fun toppers. but those will happen slowly, so do checkout my cakes site for updates! ciao! :)
Thursday, July 24, 2008
|got this from a friend. something worth knowing!|
Friday, July 11, 2008
get paid online, and it works! :)
|Come join this site called BestPaidOnline and make money with me.|
They are a Pay To Read site. This means you get paid to read your E-Mail or surf the net, hey you're surfing now... Wouldn't it be better if someone paid you?
What are you waiting for come and join now... you know you want to...
Click Here or copy this into your address bar:
Welcome aboard from the staff at BestPaidOnline.com!